Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

GOODBYES ARE HARD

I have said more painful goodbyes in the last 24 hours than I think I have in my entire life and man is it ever a rough go.  It is so easy when you're clenched in a giant "I never want to let you out of my sight" hug in the arms of someone you love, with salty tears getting all up in the business making things messy and hard, to wonder why you ever decided to leave in the first place.  I would, without hesitation, be shoving at least 10 people into my suitcases to come with me if there weren't 18 or more reasons why that's not possible.

But here I am, it's my last night in Calgary, and tomorrow I am going to be embarking, solo, on what I am sure will be the adventure of a lifetime.  It's hard to leave the people I love so much behind but 11 months is a BREEEZE guys, it'll be over in no time!!!!! Then I'll be home again; I'll be wiser, and smarter, and stronger, and obviously way better looking, and maybe even have a hot pink mohawk and wow is this exciting or is this exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you Canada
I'll miss you Canada
See you on the flip side

No comments:

Post a Comment